Students who have a strong interest in providing IT solutions to clients and/or envision themselves building an online business in the future would be better served by getting a Diploma in Information Technology at Mantissa College.
Completing this course will equip you with strong theoretical and practical IT knowledge for developing innovative IT applications in any industry. Students will be taught the newest ideas in IT support which will result in reliable services.
Every student will have gathered both knowledge and skill with hands-on work throughout the course and internship of attaining a diploma in IT. The equipment and software used during classes are state-of-the-art and the methods are up-to-date. Diploma-holders who want to further their careers can do so since this course qualifies you to pursue higher education whether for academic or professional gain.
During the course’s first year, students will be taught programming and computer basics along with supplementary math, writing, research, and communication subjects. It will serve as the foundation for more advanced subjects like web development, media development, information systems, and network communication.
On the final year of the course, students can apply for an internship to any IT company in the country or overseas. An IT-related project from a Malaysia college is also a requirement where students can either work together with IT firms or they can use their own ideas to build a new online business or tech hub.
The course opens a lot of possibilities for work whether it’s industrial or commercial, or public or private sector. There are a number of specialized jobs that graduates can apply for in the IT industry. Students will be ready to take on jobs like:
- IT Technician – Monitor and maintain information systems for organizations.
- IT Support Service – Provide much needed IT support for remote users or companies that require it.
- Web Developer – Build marketable websites that are both interactive and sustainable. The programming skills taught in school will be put to use in this job.
- Network Technician – Learn network structures and how to navigate through them to pinpoint bad sectors. Repair networks to allow the smooth flow in and around the company system.
- Game Programmer – Students can apply their programming knowledge to create computer games. Pair them with their know-how in AI and physics to distribute sought after games.
- Mobile App Programmer – Work in the mobile application market where you develop your own mobile applications. The optimization and security of mobile app data are also important tasks to be accomplished through updates and patches.
- IT Solutions Service Provider – Handle the implementation of IT solutions for businesses whether it’s a computer algorithm problem or a database problem. Effective and cost-friendly solutions are the popular choice for many companies.
- Online Marketing – Build your own marketplace, think of your own online marketing strategies, and manage the cycle of online sales.
Graduates will be working in the IT industry whether as a network technician, web developer, system analyst, programmer, or IT administrator. You can specialize in any one IT aspect where you can further your career in your chosen field or build your own business.
Job security will highly depend on your ability to adopt and gain new knowledge. The diploma will have prepared you to learn more programming languages because many of these languages work similarly allowing IT specialists to be versatile as well. Don’t worry, you will be fully-equipped to handle any challenge in the industry.